Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mother Shipton

The Mother Shipton prophecies keep coming closer and closer to fruition. An acquaintance of mine volunteers at a university teaching music. He made a terrifying observation about his students. If you were to ask them a question about something that isn't in the text-book, they look completely lost. They don't have the creative ability to make an educated guess. They're also very easily distracted. He said their frontal lobes aren't developing the way they should be. Universities that once harboured intelligent minds that exchange knowledge and ideas, have been replaced by unruly drunken children. It seems like just an extension of high school now.

In the documentary, "The Medicated Child" they show normal energetic children that have been drugged by their parents because of problems at school. My favorite part was where they interviewed a 12 yr old girl. She said "The drugs make me more like I'm supposed to be." They showed some other boys with behavioral problems. (like what boy isn't a problem) One kid was acting up in class so they put him on Ritalin. He got moody and anxious from that so they put him another pill as well. Then that offset something else so they gave him pill after pill. The kid got all bloated like Daniel Johnson and developed a nervous tick. The drugs fucked him up worse. When really all he needed in the first place was to burn off all that youthful energy. Kids are energetic. It's not ADD. You've got parents letting them grow up online, eating crappy food and drinking red bull. No wonder they can't concentrate.

The Medicated Child
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCfRqNISQZg

I used to have tremendous panic attacks when I lived in the middle of a busy town. I was miserable and sick all the time. My therapist wanted me to take pills for my Anxiety disorder. When I asked for some alternative treatments instead, She told me to tap on pressure in between my eyebrows when I felt nervous. Can you imagine someone in public frantically tapping their forehead? How is that supposed to make anyone feel better? Then she gave me a relaxation CD with her creepy voice recorded on it. The treatments were bogus but it's all the mental health department was willing to give. When I missed a few of her appointments she gave me hell for wasting her time and money. So I didn't go back after that. Now I live in the country again. Things take their time out here. People are nice. They actually come up to you and ask you if you need help with anything. I don't get panic attacks any more. I feel alright.

I've found the cure for mood disorders. Get as far away from civilization as possible!

No comments: