Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How to quit drinking coffee addiction

I've been feeling like a bag of tired sludge these past few days. It's because I've been limiting the amount of coffee I've been consuming. I am going to end up throwing the shit out the window soon. It's so hard to quit. I feel burnt out all day. The best way to quit when your addicted is cold turkey. I'm not around coffee drinkers all day so that would make quitting easier. I just need to wait until the time is right. The withdrawals would be to hard on me now. I need to help my BF pay off some bills. It would feel like working hung over every day for two weeks. It takes two weeks for the withdrawal headaches, dizziness and drowziness to ware off. Blahhh

In other news, the world is coming to an end. Have you noticed?

No comments: