Monday, February 4, 2008

Crushing kittens to death

Me and my boyfriend were researching fetishes on the Internet and we came across the feet crushing things fetish. It derived from heels crushing cigerettes. We stumbled upon a taboo video of a chinese woman crushing a kitten with her platforms. The crushing small animals fetish, came from the crushing bugs fetish, which came from the crushing cans and various other objects, which came from the cigarette crushing fetish wich came from that scene where the good girl goes bad in the movie Grease. Soon it will be the crushing new born babies fetish. The chinese authorities are trying to look for a way for the woman to be sentenced to prison but there are currently no rules in China for animal cruelty. Some people don't look at animals as being that big of a deal I guess. The woman in the video was a nurse of all things! If that woman was cruel enough to crush a cute little baby kitty then what's from stopping her from killing or harming a child? She obviously had no nurturing instinct. Many cases of murderers have been known to torture animals before people. I hope that she gets whats coming to her. If I was there I would give her a good old fashioned ass kicking to see what crushing feels like. That might seem a bit harsh but I've always been a cat lover. I mean come on, a kitten? She better hope I never see her on the street! Fetish can turn into obssession if the fetish lover isn't careful. People need help if they get horned up over inanimate objects or violent acts. Fetishes start when people want sex without love, as crazy as that sounds! The lust over a certain thing gets boring so the luster goes to the next thing that's a little more drastic, then that gets boring and so on and so forth. I hope men think twice before perving out to a ladies feet...

I found a link for those of you who really feel a need for this. Check out the Crush Feet foot crushing site if you want to feed your jollies. At least its better than hurting an animal...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awfull, where did you found it?

Anonymous said...

I would like to see a video of a female crushing a kitten